Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Procedures are required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
- 12 hour shifts, then night.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 16.