Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- Home to Marshall University.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Procedures optional.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- No critical care requirement.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- H1B assistance available.
- 24-hour coverage.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- Relocation assistance.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.