Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Tuesday · September 22, 2020
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- Home to Marshall University.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- Relocation assistance.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Procedures optional.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- 24-hour coverage.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- H1B assistance available.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- No critical care requirement.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.