Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation assistance.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- Procedures optional.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- No critical care requirement.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- 24-hour coverage.
- Home to Marshall University.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- H1B assistance available.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Standard term: 3 years.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.