Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Friday · February 15, 2019
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- H1B assistance available.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Relocation assistance.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Procedures optional.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- Home to Marshall University.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- 24-hour coverage.
- No critical care requirement.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.