Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Monday · May 16, 2022
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- Home to Marshall University.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- 24-hour coverage.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- H1B assistance available.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- Good schools - public and private.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Procedures optional.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- Relocation assistance.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- No critical care requirement.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.