Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Saturday · November 16, 2019
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Relocation assistance.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- 24-hour coverage.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- Home to Marshall University.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Procedures optional.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- No critical care requirement.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- H1B assistance available.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.