Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Saturday · December 2, 2023
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- Relocation assistance.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- No critical care requirement.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- Procedures optional.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- Home to Marshall University.
- 24-hour coverage.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- Good schools - public and private.
- H1B assistance available.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.