Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Friday · July 23, 2021
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- No critical care requirement.
- Relocation assistance.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- 24-hour coverage.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Dedicated case managers.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Procedures optional.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- H1B assistance available.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Home to Marshall University.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Advanced Practitioners.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.