Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- H1B assistance available.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- 24-hour coverage.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Home to Marshall University.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- Procedures optional.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Relocation assistance.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- No critical care requirement.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.