Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Sunday · October 24, 2021
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- Home to Marshall University.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Relocation assistance.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- 24-hour coverage.
- Procedures optional.
- No critical care requirement.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- H1B assistance available.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.