Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- 24-hour coverage.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- H1B assistance available.
- Home to Marshall University.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- Relocation assistance.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- No critical care requirement.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Procedures optional.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- State-of-the-art facility.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.