Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- 24-hour coverage.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- H1B assistance available.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Procedures optional.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- No critical care requirement.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Relocation assistance.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Home to Marshall University.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.