Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Sunday · February 5, 2023
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- H1B assistance available.
- Procedures optional.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Relocation assistance.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- Home to Marshall University.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- No critical care requirement.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- 24-hour coverage.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Good schools - public and private.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.