Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- 24-hour coverage.
- Relocation assistance.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- Procedures optional.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- No critical care requirement.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Dedicated case managers.
- H1B assistance available.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Home to Marshall University.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.