Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Home to Marshall University.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- Relocation assistance.
- H1B assistance available.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- Procedures optional.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- 24-hour coverage.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- No critical care requirement.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.