Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Friday · October 7, 2022
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- Home to Marshall University.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- Relocation assistance.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- H1B assistance available.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- 24-hour coverage.
- Procedures optional.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- No critical care requirement.
- Dedicated case managers.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.