Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Procedures optional.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- 24-hour coverage.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- No critical care requirement.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Home to Marshall University.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- H1B assistance available.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
- Relocation assistance.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.