Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in WV
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Huntington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No critical care requirement.
- 2-hour drive from Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Reasonable cost of living and stable housing market.
- H1B assistance available.
- Low crime rate and property taxes.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Providing Hospitalist care for 9-bed Pediatrics Unit + adult patients.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities.
- 393- bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a population of > 375,000.
- Procedures optional.
- Targeted daily census: 17 - 20.
- Sign-on bonus offered.
- Good schools - public and private.
- Dedicated Program Medical Director and RN Program Manager.
- Home to Marshall University.
- Relocation assistance.
- Generous group bonus opportunity.
- Dedicated case managers.
- Excellent base salary provided throughout contract term.
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Rotating Peds-only.
- Serviced by two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston.
- Resident population of approximately 50,000.
- Affilated with the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- 24-hour coverage.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
- Standard term: 3 years.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- Advanced Practitioners.
- Knowledgeable and experienced nursing staff.
- Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- ER: level 2 trauma center.
- 7 On/ 7 Off schedule.
- Greater than 70,000 visits per year.
This perm job from St. Mary's Medical Center was last open on Apr 12.