Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Friday · July 23, 2021
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Robust administrative support and excellent company structure, allowing to you to focus on what's.
- Generous relocation, sign-on bonus and comprehensive benefits, including CME & Malpractice.
- Ongoing training through Program Directors Academy, Program Directors Summit, providing 10 CME.
- Credits and Apogee University, providing 12 CME credits.
- Nationwide company with organizational stability and physician leadership.
- This unique opportunity at Logan Regional Medical Center, a 140-bed hospital, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Important: your patients.
- A leadership position is available offering professional advancement and additional income.
- Over the last nine years we have successfully grown from nine physicians to over ates.
- We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physician in the country.
- Physicians, just like you.
- We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Apr 30.