Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nationwide company with organizational stability and physician leadership.
- Ongoing training through Program Directors Academy, Program Directors Summit, providing 10 CME.
- We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physician in the country.
- This unique opportunity at Logan Regional Medical Center, a 140-bed hospital, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Over the last nine years we have successfully grown from nine physicians to over ates.
- A leadership position is available offering professional advancement and additional income.
- Robust administrative support and excellent company structure, allowing to you to focus on what's.
- We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Physicians, just like you.
- Generous relocation, sign-on bonus and comprehensive benefits, including CME & Malpractice.
- Important: your patients.
- Credits and Apogee University, providing 12 CME credits.
- Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Apr 30.