Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing training through Program Directors Academy, Program Directors Summit, providing 10 CME.
- Robust administrative support and excellent company structure, allowing to you to focus on what's.
- We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Generous relocation, sign-on bonus and comprehensive benefits, including CME & Malpractice.
- Over the last nine years we have successfully grown from nine physicians to over ates.
- A leadership position is available offering professional advancement and additional income.
- Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation.
- We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physician in the country.
- Important: your patients.
- Physicians, just like you.
- Credits and Apogee University, providing 12 CME credits.
- This unique opportunity at Logan Regional Medical Center, a 140-bed hospital, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Nationwide company with organizational stability and physician leadership.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Apr 30.