Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Sunday · September 26, 2021
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (West Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Free malpractice insurance will tail coverage is also provided to all physicians.
- Hospitalists Plus (H+).
- Shifts are standard twelve hours starting and ending at 7 and standard rotation is Monday thru Sunday.
- Located close to Charleston, this facility offers plenty of opportunities to explore the historical and cultural background that makes this town special.
- Come Join a beautiful and well established community for the Fall and Winter months!
- Hospitalists Plus is in search of two locums providers to cover either day or night shifts at our large 450 bed modern facility.
- Procedures are optional and the typical census will average at around 15-17 encounters per day shifts.
- Scheduling is made easy and flexible offering a variety of options for block schedules or long term stays.
- P: (855)303-Plus (7587) | F: (800)850-2005.
- Cell:: after 5 PM and weekends.
- Free licenses are being offered out for this facility, plus travel and lodging expenses will be covered.
- Casey Terrell.
- Nights are for admitting and the solo physician will see an average of 5-8 admissions.
This locum tenen job from Hospitalists Plus was last open on Mar 21.