Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Sunday · September 26, 2021
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine candidates will be considered.
- No procedures.
- This team of Hospitalists is looking for a permanent Hospitalist to join their expanding team.
- H+ is 100% focused on the locum tenens and contingency permanent staffing of physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in Hospital Medicine.
- Locums coverage also need July 8 - August 3.
- With competitive pay and state of the art equipment, this Top 100 hospital is one of the best, known for its academic research, inviting staff and close ties to its West Virginia home.
- Its current hospitalist team operates off of a 5-man model with two daytime Hospitalists, two swing shifters and one nocturnist, who work cohesively alongside one another.
- Average 16-18 patients per day, approximately 50 total for the group.
- Salary is $185K plus RVU bonus and full benefits.
This perm job from Hospitalists Plus was last open on Aug 10.