Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 3 hospitalists on day shifts, 1 night shift doc.
- Dates of coverage needed: Asap.
- Minimum shifts per month: at least 5- 7.
- Average daily census: 19- 25.
- Will not be required to take calls, there is one person answers calls during the day and night for new admissions.
- Hospitalist Opportunity available!
- 7a- 7p, 7p- 7a.
- 5 per month.
- Hospitalists will be the 1st responder for codes.
- MY Promise:.
- ICU Involvement, open.
- Time to credential estimates to be 30 days once app is complete.
- Will accept Board Certified IM and FP candidates.
- Average. of phone calls per night: primary admissions 3- 5 for hospitalist census and covers MET and Code Blue- approx.
- Charting: Recorded and EMR Siemens.
- I must first receive your Updated CV With Contact Info for the disclosure of any desired practice details!
- Procedures required: EKG Interpretation, Vent Management.
- Hospitalists will not be required to back-up the ED.
- Days & nights available.
- Average. of admissions: 16.
- Commutable from Charleston, WV~ offering Premium rates, flexible scheduling, and start dates in September/October!
- 150/HR Plus travel (if needed),mileage ($0/mile), Lodging, and malpractice.
This perm job from Western Healthcare, LLC was last open on Sep 25.