Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elkins) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Paragon.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move into this state of the art regional hospital, as their newest employee.
- Top Mountain Biking Destination in the United States'. A beautiful area close to the mountains w/ low crime, great schools & low cost of living.
- Facility: Regional Hospital.
- Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, Admin w/ limited sub-specialty back-up support typical of a community hospital.
- PT or locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- This Hybrid Nephrology / Nocturnist opportunity allows a provider to work & live in West Virginia for an outstanding & Joint Commission Accredited Regional Health System.
- Procedures/Codes: Procedures are optional, but not required.
- BLS/Acls required.
- Extra money for also practicing nephrology when not working HM.
- Located less than a 2 hr.
- H1b visa candidates will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Open ICU, w/ full sub-specialty backup support available.
- Drive from Washington, DC or Pittsburgh, PA.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Hospitalist handles days.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Full health & welfare package w/ med-mal (tail) & 401k/403b retirement.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- Perm Compensation: $250,000 base salary, plus relocation bonus of $10,000 and a signing bonus offered in a forgivable loan.
- BC/BE IM.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- Part time positions are also negotiable.
- If FT is not an immediate fit, we can discuss PT or PRN work.
- A perm, straight day shift Hospitalist / Nocturnist perm position is also available to discuss.
- 7-additional days of PTO.
- MD or DO.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- A Nephrology Fellowship is required, if also practicing in the nephrology clinic.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- This area is known as the.
- Facility Profile: 90-total beds, 9-ICU beds.
- WV is a strong & viable state to practice Hospital Medicine & Nephrology.
- City, State: Elkins, WV (Area).
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- This area is ideal to raise a family & practice medicine.
- We place physicians in all states.
- 7p - 7a - night shift.
- Position: Perm, 1-FTE HM w/ a.2 -.5-FTE in the Nephrology Clinic (days), when not working HM.
- Mid-levels also assist w/ rounding.
- This position has an income potential of over $400k.
- ADC: 15-18 HM patients.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Aug 26.