Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elkins) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No codes and no procedures required.
- Premium pay for additional shifts.
- Position: Perm, full or part time offered.
- Full health & welfare package w/ med-mal (tail) & 401k/403b retirement.
- H1b visa candidates will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- BC IM or FM w/ inpatient rounding experience.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Perm Compensation: $230,000 base salary, plus relocation bonus of $10,000 and a signing bonus of $30,000 offered in a forgivable loan.
- Located less than a 4-hr.
- Hospital has Mid-levels that assist w/ rounding.
- Procedures/Codes: BLS/Acls required.
- MD or DO.
- WV is a strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- If FT is not an immediate fit, we can discuss PT or PRN work.
- Drive from Washington, DC or 2-hrs.
- This HM opportunity allows a provider to work & live in West Virginia for an outstanding & Joint Commission Accredited Regional Health System.
- ADC: 15-18 HM patients.
- Open ICU, w/ full sub-specialty back-up support available.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move into this state of the art regional hospital, as their newest employee.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Facility: Regional Hospital.
- This area is known as the.
- FM candidates will also be considered.
- This area is ideal to raise a family & practice medicine.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- EMR: Paragon.
- Unlimited RVU earning potential.
- To Pittsburgh, PA.
- Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, Admin w/ limited sub-specialty back-up support typical of a community hospital.
- Part time positions are also negotiable.
- PT or locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- 7-additional days of PTO.
- Facility Profile: 90-total beds, 9-ICU beds.
- 7a - 7p, block rotation.
- Top Mountain Biking Destination in the United States'. A beautiful area close to the mountains w/ low crime, great schools & low cost of living.
- Huge, upside earning potential from RVU productivity bonus w/no claw back.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- City, State: Elkins, WV (Area).
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Dec 16.