Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Robust benefit package including Path to Partnership.
- Strong sub-specialty backup, no procedures or calls required.
- Join a team at a 383 bed hospital.
- Flexible block schedule (5 on/5 off or 7 on/ 7 off).
- Charleston is a beautiful and safe place to raise your family and to spend your retirement years.
- Hospitalist Opening in Charleston, West Virginia.
- Compensation up to $290k including productivity bonus plus a commencement bonus.
- Southern West Virginia is a wonderful place to live, work and play.
- Boasting four spectacular seasons and one of the Nation's lowest crime rates.
- Home to several Universities including University of Charleston, West Virginia State University and West Virginia Tech.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for a distinguished hospital awarded for "Clinical Excellence" by HealthGrades.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.