Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wheeling) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Wheeling Hospital is a 276-bed facility providing cardiac catheterization, laser surgery, kidney dialysis, cancer treatment, sports medicine, and corporate health and wellness programs.
- 1 night physician.
- The facility recently opened Tower 5, a seven-story, state-of-the-art facility that features a new 23,000-square-foot emergency/trauma center, a Center for Pediatrics, private patient rooms, as well as cardiovascular, surgical, and medical intensive care units.
- NP/PA's write schedule together.
- 12 hour shifts (7 AM - 7 PM).
- 66 encounters on average for the program each day.
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Wheeling is home to year-round outdoor recreational opportunities, incredible historic landmarks, roads and a Victorian Old Town District.
- Wheeling, West Virginia is the state capital and the largest city in its region.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 3 day shift physicians.
- 276 hospital beds.
- Duties including assisting with admissions, discharges and rounding.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Located on the banks of the Ohio River, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is 1 hour and 15 minutes to the east while Columbus and Cleveland, Ohio are 2 hours and 45 minutes to the north.
- Add to that its nationally superior public, parochial and private school system and state college opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners