Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- VA salaries are very competitive and are based on physician salaries of the local market, your experience and credentials as a physician.
- 26 days paid vacation.
- Support of three mid-levels.
- Average 10 patients and 10 hours shift.
- Enjoy living in.
- This is Almost Heaven!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Beckley, WV.
- And you do not have to pay a penny for malpractice insurance because you are covered by the federal government if a claim arises.
- Tour of Duty: Available to work rotating twelve (10) and/or eight (8) hour shifts.
- Seeking Hospitalists to provide the most effective delivery of patient care services throughout the Beckley VA Medical Center.
- Rural retreats and country culture, steep hills and deep valleys, scenic vistas, serene retreats, and serious adventure!
- Practice Pure Medicine.
- Preferred Candidate: Hospitalist with recent/relevant experience who is energetic, intelligent, professional who interacts well with Veterans and staff.
- On average, federal government pays 75% of your premium on your health care insurance.
- VA contributes 9% of your salary toward federal retirement.
- VA Total Compensation: VA physicians enjoy all the above mentioned benefits which increase total compensation by an average of 39% over your annual salary.
- We have it all, beautiful mountains, streams, lakes - truly an outdoor adventure for each season of the year.
- Wild and Wonderful' West Virginia, one of the nation's most beautiful, natural playgrounds - Beckley, West Virginia!
- Work closely with medical and surgical consultants and primary care physicians to ensure that inpatients receive continuous, high-quality care.
- Resort at Glade Springs,' a full-service resort offering 3 championship golf courses.
- 49 days paid time off annually including.
- Visit the nearby White Sulphur Springs, home of The Greenbrier PGA Classic Tour offering world-class recreational opportunities or the local.
- NO night shift - MOD covers evenings.
- Unrestricted MD.
- Beautiful Beckley VA Medical Center.
- Veteran Affairs Physicians practice medicine more and spend less time on business tasks.
- Salaries: VA Physician salaries are determined by a compensation panel of physicians at the facility where you practice medicine.
- Up to 5% matching funds on your 401(k).
- Enjoy the golfing, biking, hiking, fishing and camping opportunities.
- Beckley VA Medical Center is committed to serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans.
- Beckley is conveniently located off of Interstate 77 and I-64 and the Raleigh County Memorial Airport offers daily scheduled flights to other cities.
- Medical License: A clean, valid medical license from any United States State or Territory is all that is required to practice medicine in a VA Federal Hospital anywhere in the nation.
- However, subject to change, depending on the needs.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Possible annual performance bonus of 7% up to a max $15,000 annually.
- United States Citizen.
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses (subject to budget availability).
- No dealing with insurance company's and no overhead.
- DO license (practice with any current and unrestricted state license).
- Board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine/Family Practice.
- Perform the primary clinical duties of a Hospitalist in a 25 patient beds and 5 ICU bed.
- 1 license/50 States - 49 days paid time off annually - No Overhead or Insurance Company's to deal with!
- 13 days of sick leave.
- Job Satisfaction: VA Physicians enjoy the luxury of practicing medicine with the latest technologies and do so with no overhead costs, staff to pay, no rent on a building and no filing insurance claims.
- As a VA Hospitalist the possibilities' are endless!
- Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation.
- Interested: Forward your C.V.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago