Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are an EOE/AA Employer.
- Our town offers residents the best of small town America with top ranked public schools and access to incredible recreational opportunities.
- 12 hour shifts with average of 13 shifts a month.
- Located just under 2 hours south of Pittsburgh, PA and within easy driving distance or several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status.
- Ideal candidates will possess excellent interpersonal, diagnostic and clinical skills.
- University Affiliated Nocturnist Opening.
- This University Affiliated West Virginia Hospital seeks board certified/eligible internists for our hospitalist medicine service.
- This is a growing professional community in the heart of North Central West Virginia.
- Home to government and private enterprises such as the FBI, oil and gas, aerospace and health care, it is an economically strong and vibrant community.
- Practice Opportunity.
- Exceptionally competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits.
- 5334 or at Carolyn @ mdmsearch.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in West Virginia.
- Non-profit, 300 bed new hospital facility.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago