Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits.
- We are an EOE/AA Employer.
- Bridgeport and North Central West Virginia is a growing professional community.
- APP coverage and support.
- Home to government and private enterprises such as the FBI, oil and gas companies, aerospace and health care, it is an economically strong and vibrant community.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status.
- United Hospital Physicians have a solid reputation for teamwork and patient-centered, high quality care and enjoys a collegial work environment with specialists and consultants.
- Located just 2 hours south of Pittsburgh, PA, Bridgeport offers residents the best of small town America with top ranked public schools and access to incredible recreational opportunities.
- 300 bed, new facility.
- Ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal, diagnostic and clinical skills.
- Day and night shift available.
- Choice of hospital employee or independent contractor.
- Our vision at UHC is the put every patient first, to take health and healing beyond the boundaries of imaginations so that we truly can create a patient experience this second to none.
- WVU Medicine - United Hospital Center in Bridgeport, WV is recruiting a board certified/eligible internist for our hospitalist medicine service.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bridgeport, WV.
- Nocturnist position offers 15% shift differential rate.
- 12 hour shifts with average of 13 shifts/month.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago