Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- APP coverage and support.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bridgeport, WV.
- We are an EOE/AA Employer.
- Day and night shift available.
- Choice of hospital employee or independent contractor.
- WVU Medicine - United Hospital Center in Bridgeport, WV is recruiting a board certified/eligible internist for our hospitalist medicine service.
- 12 hour shifts with average of 13 shifts/month.
- United Hospital Physicians have a solid reputation for teamwork and patient-centered, high quality care and enjoys a collegial work environment with specialists and consultants.
- Our vision at UHC is the put every patient first, to take health and healing beyond the boundaries of imaginations so that we truly can create a patient experience this second to none.
- Located just 2 hours south of Pittsburgh, PA, Bridgeport offers residents the best of small town America with top ranked public schools and access to incredible recreational opportunities.
- Nocturnist position offers 15% shift differential rate.
- Bridgeport and North Central West Virginia is a growing professional community.
- Competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits.
- Ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal, diagnostic and clinical skills.
- 300 bed, new facility.
- Home to government and private enterprises such as the FBI, oil and gas companies, aerospace and health care, it is an economically strong and vibrant community.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago