Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recruitment incentives available.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status.
- Bridgeport, WV is a growing professional community in the heart of North Central West Virginia.
- Exceptionally competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits.
- Located just under 2 hours south of Pittsburgh, PA and within easy driving distance or several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities, Bridgeport offers residents the best of small town America with top ranked public schools and access to incredible recreational opportunities.
- Non-profit, 300 bed new hospital facility.
- Ideal candidates will possess excellent interpersonal, diagnostic and clinical skills.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Practice Opportunity.
- 12 hour shifts with average of 13 shifts a month.
- We are an EOE/AA Employer.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bridgeport, WV.
- United Hospitalist Physicians has a solid reputation for teamwork and patient-centered, high-quality care and enjoys a collegial work environment with specialists and consultants.
- Home to government and private enterprises such as the FBI, oil and gas, aerospace and health care, it is an economically strong and vibrant community.
- WVU Medicine - United Hospital Center in Bridgeport, WV has an immediate Nocturnist opening for a board certified/eligible internist with our employed hospital medicine group.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.