Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Non-profit, 300 bed new hospital facility.
- Recruitment incentives available.
- Located just under 2 hours south of Pittsburgh, PA and within easy driving distance or several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities, Bridgeport offers residents the best of small town America with top ranked public schools and access to incredible recreational opportunities.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Practice Opportunity.
- Exceptionally competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits.
- Home to government and private enterprises such as the FBI, oil and gas, aerospace and health care, it is an economically strong and vibrant community.
- 12 hour shifts with average of 13 shifts a month.
- We are an EOE/AA Employer.
- Bridgeport, WV is a growing professional community in the heart of North Central West Virginia.
- United Hospitalist Physicians has a solid reputation for teamwork and patient-centered, high-quality care and enjoys a collegial work environment with specialists and consultants.
- WVU Medicine - United Hospital Center in Bridgeport, WV has an immediate Nocturnist opening for a board certified/eligible internist with our employed hospital medicine group.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bridgeport, WV.
- Ideal candidates will possess excellent interpersonal, diagnostic and clinical skills.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago