Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- Locum candidates must be board certified or board eligible in family practice or internal medicine.
- 7-14 shifts needed per month.
- Day Shift.
- Multiple hospitalists needed for day and night shift coverage in a West Virginia medical facility.
- Inpatient Additional.
- Open ICU.
- The schedule rotation runs from Thursday through Wednesday, 7 AM - 7 PM & 7 PM - 7 AM.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoingCase Load/PPD: 18 PPD, 2-3 admissions/day, 12 admissions/nightSupport Staff: 15 hospitalists on days, 3 on nights + NP backup.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago