Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Martinsburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment schedule will consist of 7-14 shifts per month, and the physician will see 18-20 patients per day.
- Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- WV state license needed.
- Procedures preferred but not mandatory.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding and be able to use Epic EMR for charting.
- ICU rounding required.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- You must have a WV state medical license.
- Licensing assistance.
- EMR is Epic.
- An established medical center in West Virginia is currently in search of an internal medicine hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- BC/BE required.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago