Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will be provided assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Ongoing need.
- You will see 18 to 20 patients per day.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The EMR is Cerner.
- A locums hospitalist physician is now needed in West Virginia.
- Hospitalist physician needed.
- 14 or more shifts per month.
- Acls required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- We will license.
- Competitive compensation.
- You should have an active West Virginia medical license in-hand, but this facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- You will work 12 hour shifts in a 7 on, 7 off schedule.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.