Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Cerner.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- You should have an active, unrestricted West Virginia medical license in-hand.
- You will see approximately 18 to 20 patients per day.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- Ongoing need.
- The facility provides outstanding ancillary support.
- We will license.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 14 or more shifts per month.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A locums hospitalist assignment is now available in West Virginia.
- The EMR is Cerner.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Hospitalist needed.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive history of staff and patient interactions.
- 7 on, 7 off schedule.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.