Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Princeton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401K retirement option.
- Excellent compensation based on national benchmarks.
- 12 hour shifts.
- 7 days of paid vacation.
- Princeton Community Hospital is a non-profit, 267-bed, Community Hospital with more than 1,300 employees, and has a distinct commitment to the people of southern West Virginia.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Princeton, WV.
- Dedicated Nocturnist Team.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Princeton, WV offers an excellent family environment, with unsurpassed recreational activities including: golfing, tennis, white water rafting, skiing, kayaking, backpacking, hiking, minor league baseball, and numerous events and festivals throughout the year.
- The Charleston Area Medical Center is recruiting for BC/BE Internal Medicine & Family Medicine physicians to be a Nocturnist for an established and expanding Hospitalist Group at Princeton Community Hospital in Princeton, WV.
- 7 on/7 off block scheduling.
- 100% Employer-paid malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage).
- Annual Dues/Subscription/CME allowance with paid CME days.
- Dedicated 24-hour PA/NP support.
- H1B Applicants welcome.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago