Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital is a 501(c)(3), state-of-the-art facility, with a Level 2 trauma center and Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedic.
- Close to 400 bed regional referral center, serving 10-12 hospitals and an area population of.
- Excellent sub-specialty support.
- Low crime rate, stable housing market with low property taxes, and a very reasonable cost of living.
- Facility: Medical Center is the largest medical facility in the tri-state region.
- H1 Visa candidates can be considered.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities, Moderate climate, with 4 distinct seasons.
- Generous group/individual performance bonus opportunities.
- Affiliated with Marshall University.
- Eligible for individual wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment.
- Annual CME allowance - meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Starting bonus/stipend offered.
- Community population of over 55, city in the state.
- Opportunity: Well-established shift-based Program - 7on/7off - with no.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in West Virginia.
- Targeted daily encounters of 17-20 with procedures and critical care coverage optional.
- Certification prep allowance and achievement bonus.
- Location: College town located less than 1 hour from Charleston, WV and 2 hours from Lexington, KY, Columbus and Cincinnati.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including matching 403(b) retirement plan.
- Internal moonlighting available.
- Compensation: Guaranteed salary, experience adjusted.
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago