Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 hour drive to Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Serviced by two airports.
- Block Schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Sign on Bonus,.
- Affiliated with a school of Medicine Hib Visa Physicians Please Respond.
- Financially stable.
- 3 year contract.
- Hospitalist- IM.
- Malpractice including employer -paid tail coverage.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in West Virginia.
- Reasonable cost of living.
- Great opportunity for a B/e B/c IM physician who is looking for a Hospitalist position.
- Er: level 2 trauma center, 70,000 + visits per year.
- Centers of excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics.
- Family Friendly.
- West Virginia.
- 393 bed regional referral center, serving 10 -12 hospitals and a service area of 375 population.
- Excellent sub-speciality supportive.
- 22 physician model providing 24 -hour coverage.
- Home to a major university and Medical school.
- Procedures and critical care optional.
- Dedicated case managers and Medical director and RN Program Manager.
- Safe community with good schools public and private.
- Resident population of over 50,000.
- Well established shift based Program-NO.
- Targeted daily encounters 17-20.
- Moderate climate -4 distinct seasons.
- Base salary will be offered in the range of $300k with annual increase potential.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago