Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: premier provider of advanced specialty care and academic medical center.
- EMR in place.
- Fully comprehensive benefits plan with insurances, CME/dues/licensure, retirement plan.
- Average of 14-16, twelve hour shifts a month, 13 are required and you are paid extra for any shifts over 15.
- Average of 16 patients which will go down with incoming hospitalists.
- Home to government and private enterprises such as the FBI, oil and gas, aerospace and health care, it is an economically strong and vibrant community.
- Flexible block schedule with 5 to 7 days on and then 5 to 7 days off.
- Actively interviewing practicing providers, upcoming graduates and H1b sponsorship available.
- Location: welcome to Morgantown, WV - home to West Virginia University, under 2 hours south of Pittsburgh.
- Relocation offered and sign-on bonus/student loans available for 3-year commitment.
- Joining a thriving program with 10 hospitalists on staff and growing!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in West Virginia.
- Undergrad tutiton waived for employees Children**!!
- Quality incentives up to 7% of physician's annual compensation.
- Typically, 3-4 months in advance).
- This is a growing professional community in the heart of North Central West Virginia.
- Opportunity: Hospital employed Daytime Hospitalist opportunity.
- Compensation: Extremely lucrative hospital employed opportunity with PTO!
- Average hospitalist salary is over $270,000!
- Procedures are highly preferred with experience in Central and Arterial Lines, additional training is available.
- Comprised of eight hospitals, three institutes, s, and sub-specialists.
- Group uses a convenient web-based scheduling method for providers to determine what works best for their own schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago