Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our hospital is focused on excellent patient care for the most frequent and routine needs of local citizens.
- ICU coverage and Vent management is required, with all other procedures optional.
- Community amenities include national, regional and local dining, shopping and entertainment venues.
- Openings for Hospitalist to work rotating schedule with 6 weeks of nights annually or Nocturnist schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Both schedules are 12 hr.
- 175 bed not-for-profit hospital, with Hospitalist coverage provided by local multi-specialty group.
- Our idea candidate is seeking a practice setting that allows them to provide a wide variety of services to a wide variety of patients.
- As the home of our state's major university, we've enjoyed economic stability and moderate growth.
- Our four season climate is moderate, with beautiful foliage in the fall and great hiking, camping and kayaking available almost year round.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in West Virginia.
- Ideal candidate would be Board Certified or Eligible Internists, but FP or MedPed candidate with strong inpatient experience would also be welcomed.
- There are housing options for singles and families of all ages.
- Sorry, but we do not qualify for H1 cap exemption or J1 waiver sponsor.
- Educational options include good public and multiple private options.
- High acuity and unstable patients are typically shipped elsewhere.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago