Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MDA seeking Locum tenen Hospitalist for ongoing coverage in West Virginia.
- Procedures required for night shift (intubations and central lines) Day shift does not require procedures.
- Temp Privileges can be granted.
- Responds to codes.
- Average patient census: Day shift average of 19 to 10 rounding and admissions / night shift average admissions of 8 to 10.
- Text. Direct Office line.
- BC IM preferred, or BC FP with strong Hospitalist background.
- 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Active WV license and clean claims history needed.
- Subspecialty back up available.
- Week-end Candidates accepted too.
This locum tenen job from Cross Country Locums was last open on Apr 23.