Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Thursday · December 5, 2019
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average patient census: Day shift average of 19 to 10 rounding and admissions / night shift average admissions of 8 to 10.
- Week-end Candidates accepted too.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Responds to codes.
- MDA seeking Locum tenen Hospitalist for ongoing coverage in West Virginia.
- Procedures required for night shift (intubations and central lines) Day shift does not require procedures.
- BC IM preferred, or BC FP with strong Hospitalist background.
- Temp Privileges can be granted.
- Active WV license and clean claims history needed.
- Text. Direct Office line.
- Subspecialty back up available.
- 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
This locum tenen job from Cross Country Locums was last open on Apr 23.