Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Sunday · September 26, 2021
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average patient census: Day shift average of 19 to 10 rounding and admissions / night shift average admissions of 8 to 10.
- Procedures required for night shift (intubations and central lines) Day shift does not require procedures.
- Active WV license and clean claims history needed.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Text. Direct Office line.
- BC IM preferred, or BC FP with strong Hospitalist background.
- Subspecialty back up available.
- 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- MDA seeking Locum tenen Hospitalist for ongoing coverage in West Virginia.
- Temp Privileges can be granted.
- Week-end Candidates accepted too.
- Responds to codes.
This locum tenen job from Cross Country Locums was last open on Apr 23.