Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Friday · July 23, 2021
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- And, Bluefield is just a short drive from some of the best white water rafting and skiing in West Virginia.
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center in Bluefield, WV.
- Annual Volume of 8500.
- Bluefield is the perfect marriage between the metro and small town, and has been recognized as a certified retirement community as well as one of the top 100 communities for young people.
- Bluefield is a quaint community of about 11,000 diverse friends and neighbors enjoying incredible recreation options, quality health care, multiple cultural opportunities, and outstanding educational facilities.
- Physicians are Employed/ Salary + Benefits + Bonus.
- EMR: MedHost.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bluefield, WV.
- Physician Coverage: 20 hours daily (7a-5p and 2p-12a).
- 25-36 encounters a day ( includes admissions and discharges).
- With all this and an affordable cost of living, Bluefield offers an unparalleled quality of life.
- 93 Hospital beds.
- Residents cover the night shifts.
- With baseball, golf and soccer all in your backyard, Bluefield has lots to offer the sports enthusiasts.
- APP Coverage: 12 hours daily (7a-7p).
- Integrated Care Physicians is seeking a BC/BE IM or FP Physician to join our Hospital Medicine Team in West Virginia.
- Must be comfortable with procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago