Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Friday · July 23, 2021
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility is located in southern West Virginia.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- This assignment requires 24-hour coverage, with. Board certified and board eligible candidates will be considered for this role.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour Shift.
- Shift Times: 24 hour shifts.
- A large hospital is seeking a pediatric hospitalist to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with. Travel and lodging will be covered for the locum.
- Reference ID: ORD-085587-MD-WV.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: July 2020 - Ongoing.
- The hospitalist will round on pediatric patients, perform any new peds admissions which is roughly 1 per day, and attend deliveries of newborns.
- Government: No.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Case Load/PPD: 9.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jul 2.