Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Friday · July 23, 2021
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central West Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position offers a lucrative pay rate with bonuses including, signing bonus or loan repayment, and H1 Visa Sponsorship.
- Join one of Watson Health's Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation, near Morgantown West Virginia.
- Opportunity less than an hour South of Morgantown, WV.
- Position Overview.
- 13 shifts/month full-time.
- Payment Structure.
- Open ICU, Not a strict 7 on 7 off, flexible.
- 2 Services at Night, 6-6 and 7-7.
- West Virginia University Affiliate Welcoming Nocturnist.
- 80 Hours of PTO with possible rollover!
- Conveniently located in Central West Virginia, candidates can immerse themselves in the rich heritage dating back to 1750.
- 10-20 Patients per night (2 Physicians and an APP).
- Bonus following 15 shifts/month.
- With the growth of this town its history is a steady advancement of beautiful homes, great city services, and the finest schools.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jun 17.